*Virtual Tour available!*
• A collection of brand-new 1-bedroom apartments starting from £587,000
Looking for a high-end new home with quick links to the city – set in a brand-new development with green spaces, an adjacent high street, and easy access to the Tube and Crossrail?
The Bouchon is the latest addition to Whitechapel’s upcoming new residential development, The Silk District – a carefully designed collection of residential buildings and green spaces.
Spanning 25 floors of contemporary architecture, The Bouchon is the tallest tower in The Silk District development – offering sky-high views to the horizon towards Canary Wharf and The City.
Within the development itself, you’ll find dedicated green spaces, new parks and charming squares, with tree-lined streets and landscaped areas linking the three residential buildings that make up The Silk District.
You’ll find ground-level retail spaces housing cafés and eateries facing out to a grassy courtyard – creating a charming and connected social space where you can mix, mingle, or relax with a coffee.
And at the top of this 25-floor iconic landmark, you’ll step out onto the open-sky Rooftop Garden, with captivating views stretching out to the horizon, the city skyline, and over the local Whitechapel area.
Inside these beautiful and individually designed 1-bedroom homes, you’ll find:
• Contemporary and hard-wearing Terrazzo-effect porcelain flooring
• Modern, fitted kitchens – with natural oak-effect cabinetry, integrated dishwashers, and appliances in black by Siemens
• Comfort cooling (level 21 and above) and underfloor heating
• Audio/Visual Entry Systems and Energy-efficient LED downlighters
• Beautifully crafted bathrooms and shower rooms – with brushed gold fittings, composite stone countertops, and porcelain tiling
• And aluminium-decked balconies and terraces (in select homes) with glazed doors – including many with direct city skyline views.
Beyond these immaculate apartments themselves, you'll be a part of The Silk District's residents' community, with all of the top-class conveniences and facilities that entails. As a resident of The Bouchon, you'll have exclusive access to:
• A fully equipped Gym and Virtual Spin Room – giving you world-class training and high-performance equipment right on your doorstep
• A Residents' Rooftop Garden – with spectacular views out over the city skyline
• An on-site Flexible Workspace – for studying, working from home, or hosting business meetings
• A private Cinema Screening Room – for entertaining guests or hosting live sports showings
• Options for Secure, Underground Parking (by separate negotiation and subject to availability)
• And a 24-hour Concierge Service – for a friendly face and peace of mind.
Outside of the development itself, you couldn't ask for a better location:
You'll be just a 6-minute walk from Whitechapel Station, giving you fast and easy access to three different train lines. You can hop on the Overground to reach the lively bars and restaurants of Shoreditch High Street in just 2 minutes – or jump on the Tube to reach central locations like Bank or King's Cross in 15 minutes or less.
With the upcoming super-fast Crossrail development (along with a £300 million investment in the local area from the government), you'll have even more outstanding transport links to make use of – including a 3-minute trip to Liverpool Street or Canary Wharf, a 10-minute trip to the extensive shopping of Bond Street, or a journey as far as Heathrow Airport that takes just 36 minutes.
This collection of brand-new 1-bedroom apartments in an exciting new development comes with high-end interiors, unrivalled transport links, and a huge array of top-class facilities right on your doorstep.
And that means a desirable new opportunity like this won’t be around for long.
So if you're looking for an untouched new home in a fast-growing, cosmopolitan part of London – with easy access to the city centre and beyond – give us a call today and we'll show you everything life at The Bouchon has to offer.
(Please note that images are for illustrative purposes only.)