Looking for a generous new-build home with a large garden and a four-way aspect — set in expansive and historic natural surroundings, with access to a Gym, Tennis Courts, and Outdoor Swimming Pool?
This spacious, detached 4-bed house (2,037 sq ft) set across 3 floors comes with 4.5 bathrooms, included parking, and a large private garden facing northwest (1,722 sq ft).
Trent Park is one of the latest new developments from the renowned Berkeley Homes Group, with over 250 new homes set in the picturesque natural surroundings of more than 400 acres of green parkland, cosy woodland, and open lakes — while still within easy reach of the Tube and Central London.
Inside this high-end property, you’ll find:
• 4 bedrooms across the first and second floors, facing either southeast or northwest — including 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and a master bedroom with a private dressing area
• 4.5 bathrooms — including 2 en-suites, 2 family bathrooms, and 1 downstairs WC
• A spacious open-plan kitchen and dining room with French doors out to the patio and garden
• A southeast-facing living room on the ground floor
• A dual-aspect family room on the first floor
• A separate utility room attached to the kitchen
• And a generous private garden facing northwest (1,722 sq ft) with access to the kitchen.
Beyond the walls of your spacious new home, you’ll be a part of the Trent Park residents’ community, along with all the facilities and amenities that entails. As a resident of Trent Park, you’ll have access to:
• An Outdoor Swimming Pool set in private and peaceful surroundings
• Fully renovated historic Tennis Courts
• A fully equipped residents-only Gym at The Orangery Building
• Over 400 acres of parkland, woodland, and lakes on your doorstep
• A daily Shuttle Service to Oakwood Tube Station
• And 24-hour Estate Security.
It’s less than a mile to the Piccadilly Line at either Oakwood or Cockfosters Station, giving you direct links into the city centre through King’s Cross, Covent Garden, and Kensington — or even as far as Heathrow Airport with a single train.
It’s just a 25-minute drive to the extensive shopping experience at Brent Cross — and only 14 minutes by car to the M25 for easy access to cross-country trips.
This spacious and high-end home with beautiful and inspiring surroundings comes with 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, two separate living rooms, and a large private garden with a patio.
And that means a property like this won’t be around for long.
So if you’re looking for a generous detached house set in a peaceful haven with a picturesque backdrop — but one that’s still within easy reach of the city — give us a call and we’ll show you everything life at Trent Park has to offer.