• A collection of 5 bespoke apartments (1 to 3 bedrooms) set in an exclusive development
• Off-plan properties with expected completion in Q2, 2023
Looking for a high-spec new home set in a prestigious and exclusive development — with a full range of luxury facilities and amenities on your doorstep?
Palace Court Mansions is the flagship project of Euroterra Capital’s ‘Limited Edition’ portfolio, combining innovative design and charming British heritage with the distinctive luxury lifestyle that its coveted location implies.
This collection of five brand-new apartments is the culmination of nearly 100 talented artists, curators, collectors, and interior designers, working for more than 2 years to perfect a high-end living experience in one of the most desirable post codes in Central London.
This exclusive collection includes:
• Duke’s Court — a split-level 2-bed with 2 bathrooms spanning the Lower Ground and Raised Ground floors
• King’s Gardens — a split-level 3-bed with 3.5 bathrooms across the Lower Ground and Raised Ground floors, including an outdoor Terrace and a Winter Garden
• Princess’s Terrace — a first-floor 1-bed with 1.5 bathrooms, including a walk-in wardrobe and a street-facing terrace
• Princely View — a second-floor 1-bed with 1.5 bathrooms, with expansive views into West London
• And Queen’s Penthouse — a split-level 2-bed with 2.5 bathrooms spanning the third and fourth floors, including a walk-in wardrobe, a private terrace, and a mid-landing additional floor with a dining room.
Inside each of these spectacular new homes, you’ll find:
• Open-plan living rooms with engineered timber flooring and mood lighting
• Bespoke kitchens with LED lighting, stone worktops, and integrated appliances by Miele or similar
• Immaculate bathrooms designed with Italian stone, porcelain tiling, and finishings by Villeroy & Boch or similar
• Bedrooms with engineered timber flooring, LED-lit fitted wardrobes, and architectural detailing
• Underfloor heating and air conditioning
• Exceptionally high ceilings to match the historic heritage of the building — ranging from 2.85 to 3.7m
• And a private lift into each apartment, creating an extra sense of security and privacy.
Beyond the walls of these high-end apartments, you’ll be a part of the exclusive Palace Court Mansions community, along with all the facilities and amenities that entails. As a resident of Palace Court Mansions, you’ll have access to:
• A 24-hour in-house Gym with Peloton equipment and a tailored Personal Trainer service
• An in-house Private Dining experience, either at the on-site restaurant, or in your own home
• A 24/7 dedicated Security Team, with both extensive building security and security zones along the street
• A dedicated Concierge Service, including shopping and reservation services, in-house spa treatment, and housekeeping and laundry services
• And a Residents’ Car Club with options for Parking Permits (on application).
Outside of the development itself, you couldn’t ask for a more privileged Central London location:
You’ll be just a 5-minute walk from 3 separate Tube Lines at Queensway and Bayswater Stations, giving you direct links across the city through Oxford Street and Liverpool Street on the Central Line — or through Kensington, Westminster, and King’s Cross on the Circle or District Lines.
A little further afield, it’s less than a mile to the cross-country National Rail trains at Paddington for trips to Cornwall or Swansea — and only 15 minutes to Heathrow Airport on the new Elizabeth Line.
Closer to home, you’ll be just a 3-minute walk from the expansive green spaces and historic buildings of Hyde Park, putting more than 300 acres of open waters and natural beauty within easy reach of your door.
And of course, a coveted location like this comes with all of the city conveniences you would expect — with the boutique markets and eateries of Notting Hill, the high-class shopping of Kensington, and the world-famous Oxford Street just minutes away from home.
Place Court Mansions is set to be an astonishing luxury lifestyle development in the heart of one of London’s most affluent areas — with high-end designer interiors, first-class services and facilities on-site, and the best of the capital city at your fingertips.
And that means a premium collection of homes like this won’t be around for long.
So if you’re looking for a high-spec home in an enviable location — with culture, transport, and green spaces just moments from your doorstep — give us a call and we’ll show you everything life at Palace Court Mansions has to offer.