St John's Hill
*A collection of brand-new apartments in a high-spec development with expected completion in Q1, 2025 — from Studios up to 3-bedrooms.*
Looking for a high-end new home in an award-winning development — surrounded by gorgeous landscaped gardens and social spaces?
One Clapham Junction is the latest addition to the thriving London Village of Clapham — a collection of more than 300 homes set across 6 unique buildings, with a private balcony attached to every high-spec new home.
Across this high-spec new development, you’ll find historic brickwork architecture separated by leafy social spaces and landscaped gardens, south-facing lawns and relaxing sun decks — all within easy reach of Clapham Junction Station and the expansive green spaces of the famous nearby commons.
Inside the development itself, you’ll discover beautiful new homes designed for luxury living — from Studio apartments up to 3-bedroom properties.
Within these high-spec homes, you’ll find:
• Master bedrooms with timber-effect doors and energy-efficient downlights — many of which come with private en-suites attached
• Immaculate bathrooms and shower rooms with porcelain tiling and bespoke fittings
• Open-plan living rooms with glazed doors out to private balconies
• Additional enclosed storage/utility areas
• And individually designed kitchens — many of which come fitted with fully integrated appliances by Siemens.
Beyond the luxury new apartments themselves, you’ll be a part of the One Clapham Junction residents’ community, along with all the facilities and amenities that entails. As a resident of One Clapham Junction, you’ll have access to:
• A dedicated fitness suite at the on-site Peloton Hub
• A Landscaped Courtyard with a sun deck and south-facing social lawn
• A residents’ Square that hosts performances and garden markets
• The native trees and relaxing outdoor space of Swale Gardens
• Cycle Storage
• And a 24-hour Concierge.
You’ll be just a 1-minute walk from the Overground at Clapham Junction Station, giving you direct links into the city through Kensington, Hampstead, Shoreditch, and Islington.
It’s only 12 minutes down to the sweeping bends of the River Thames — and only 10 minutes from your choice of green open spaces, including the expansive Clapham Common and Wandsworth Common.
This collection of brand-new homes in a luxury development comes with high-end interiors, private balconies, and a full range of residents’ facilities and landscaped outdoor spaces.
So if you’re looking for a pristine new home in a high-end development — with transport, green spaces, and the river close by — give us a call and we’ll show you everything life at One Clapham Junction has to offer.