RentalMarsh Wall, Canary Wharf, E14 9AB
Marsh Wall, Canary Wharf, E14 9AB
*East-facing Natural Light with a Private Winter Garden* – Get an early look at this high-spec 1-bed (640 sq ft) on the 15th floor of the highest residential address in Western Europe – just moments from Canary Wharf, the South Dock, and the Thames.
- 1 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom
- 15th-floor Apartment
- East-facing Aspect for Maximum Natural Light
- Direct Waterside Views Over the Nearby South Docks
- Private Winter Garden Facing East
- Open-plan Kitchen with a Semi-island Breakfast Bar
- Access to a Residents' Cinema, Gym, Club Lounge, and Private Dining Room
- Access to the 75th-floor Club Terrace with City Skyline Views
- Only 7 Minutes' Walk from Canary Wharf Station
- Only 2 Minutes from the Thames and the South Dock
Property DescriptionLooking for spectacular waterside views from your own private Winter Garden – with a wide range of luxury facilities on your doorstep?
This generous 1-bed (640 sq ft) on the 15th floor of the iconic Landmark Pinnacle (the highest residential address in Western Europe) comes with underfloor heating and comfort cooling, secure underground parking (by separate negotiation), and an east-facing Winter Garden to capture the best of the bright morning sun.
As you step through onto the engineered timber flooring of your new entrance hallway, you’ll find an immaculate bathroom through a door on your right, complete with a mirrored cabinet with integrated lighting over a bespoke vanity unit with a reconstituted stone worktop, a heated chrome towel rail, and a glass-screen shower over a white, steel-enamel bath – all of it finished beautifully with porcelain tiling on the walls and floor.