Rental10 Marsh Wall, Canary Wharf, E14 9TN
10 Marsh Wall, Canary Wharf, E14 9TN
*East-facing Natural Light with a Private Winter Garden* – Get an early look at this high-spec 1-bed (640 sq ft) on the 21st floor of the highest residential address in Western Europe – just moments from Canary Wharf, the South Dock, and the Thames.
682 sq ft
- 1 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom
- 21st-floor Apartment
- East-facing Aspect for Maximum Natural Light
- Direct Waterside Views of the Docks
- Private Winter Garden Facing East
- Internal Size: 640 sq ft
- Wooden Flooring, Underfloor Heating, and Comfort Cooling
- Access to a Residents' Gym, Cinema, Private Dining Rooms, and Lounge
- Access to a 75th-floor Terrace and a 27th-floor Park and Garden
- Only 7 Minutes from Canary Wharf, and 5 Minutes from the DLR
Property DescriptionLooking for spectacular waterside views from your own private Winter Garden – with a wide range of luxury facilities on your doorstep?
This generous 1-bed (640 sq ft) on the 21st floor of the iconic Landmark Pinnacle (the highest residential address in Western Europe) comes with underfloor heating and comfort cooling, secure underground parking (by separate negotiation), and an east-facing Winter Garden to capture the best of the bright morning sun.
As you step through onto the engineered timber flooring of your new entrance hallway, you’ll find an immaculate bathroom through a door on your right, complete with a mirrored cabinet with integrated lighting over a bespoke vanity unit with a reconstituted stone worktop, a heated chrome towel rail, and a glass-screen shower over a white, steel-enamel bath – all of it finished beautifully with porcelain tiling on the walls and floor.