Westbourne Park Road
• A collection of seven 3-bed apartments split across the first and second floors
• Off-plan properties with expected completion in Q2, 2023
Looking for a high-spec home in an exclusive new development — set in the heart of the affluent Notting Hill area?
Kensington Park Corner is a signature collection of destination retail stores and luxury apartments styled in classic Georgian terraced architecture in one of London’s most distinctive and fashionable communities, the ‘Cool Village’.
This collection of seven duplex apartments (each 3 bedrooms and split across the first and second floors) forms part of Euroterra Capital’s latest mixed-use space, designed around the marriage of elegant British heritage and distinct modern luxury.
Inside these brand-new and high-end homes, you’ll find:
• Dual-aspect light facing south and north in every apartment
• South-facing terraces with integrated landscape design and planting (to select apartments)
• Engineered timber flooring and exceptionally high ceilings (2.4–3.2m)
• Bespoke Italian kitchens with quartz worktops, LED lighting, and integrated appliances by Miele and Siemens or similar (including dishwashers and wine coolers)
• Brand-new bathrooms with underfloor heating, LED lighting, and finishings by Hansgrohe or similar — with at least one en-suite in every home, for a total of 2–3 bathrooms per apartment
• And bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, luxury anti-stain carpets, and LED luminaries.
Beyond the walls of these luxury homes, you’ll be a part of the Kensington Park Corner residents’ community, along with all the facilities and amenities that entails. As a resident of Kensington Park Corner, you’ll have access to:
• A bespoke Residents’ Lounge with a cosy and stylish sitting area
• A dedicated VIP Concierge service
• In-home Spa and Salon Treatment
• Personal Shopping services
• 24/7 Security
• Personal Trainer and Gym facilities
• Housekeeping and Laundry services
• And an in-home Private Dining service.
Outside of the development itself, you couldn’t ask for a better location:
You’ll be just a 5-minute walk from two Tube lines at Ladbroke Grove Station, giving you direct links across the city through King’s Cross, Baker Street, and Westminster.
It’s only 15 minutes on foot to the Central Line at Notting Hill Gate for quick trips through Oxford Street and Liverpool Street — with the Overground at Shepherd’s Bush just a little further afield.
It’s less than a mile to the green open spaces of the famous Holland Park and Hyde Park, with a number of charming city squares and gardens even closer to home.
And of course, you’ll have easy access to every city convenience that comes with a coveted post code like this — from the extensive shopping of Westfield London to the boutique bars and eateries around Portobello Road Market and Notting Hill itself.
Kensington Park Corner is set to be an astonishing new mixed-use development in the heart of one of London’s most desirable areas — with luxury interiors and south-facing terraces, first-class facilities and amenities on-site, and the best of the capital city at your fingertips.
And that means a premium collection of homes like this won’t be around for long.
So if you’re looking for a high-spec home in an enviable location — with culture, transport, and green spaces just moments from your doorstep — give us a call and we’ll show you everything life at Kensington Park Corner has to offer.