Looking for a stylish new home in an enviable Central London location – with Covent Garden and Leicester Square just minutes from your door?
This pristine 2-bed (489 sq ft) on the 15th floor comes with an en-suite jacuzzi bathroom, a southwest and northwest-facing dual aspect, and a panoramic corner living room with direct views over the local city centre skyline.
And with its coveted position in the heart of the fashionable Soho district, you couldn’t ask for a better location:
You’ll be just a 5-minute walk from the Tube at Piccadilly Circus for direct links through the city centre on the Piccadilly Line – or just 8 minutes from the Northern Line at Leicester Square.
It’s only 5 minutes to the extensive shopping experience of Oxford Street, or 10 minutes to the high-end restaurants and street performances of Covent Garden Market.
A little further afield, you’ll find luxury high-street shopping and bars in Mayfair, and the expansive natural beauty and green spaces of Green Park – each of them less than 15 minutes from your doorstep.
Inside this luxury Central London apartment, you’ll find:
• A dual-aspect living room facing southwest and northwest, with panoramic corner views of the city centre skyline
• An open-plan kitchen with a semi-island counter – including a touch-control hob and a full-height fridge-freezer
• A luxury bathroom with secondary en-suite access – including a built-in jacuzzi bath
• A southwest-facing bedroom with access to the bathroom
• And a northwest-facing bedroom with a generous integrated wardrobe.
This immaculate 2-bed on the 15th floor comes with panoramic city views, dual-aspect natural light, and an unbeatable location in the heart of the city centre.
And that means a desirable property like this won’t be around for long.
So if you’re looking for a pristine property in a prime London location – with culture, green spaces, and every conceivable city convenience at your doorstep – give us a call and we’ll show you everything life at Ingestre Court has to offer.