East Ferry Road
• This beautiful apartment is over 900 sq ft – larger than most other two-bedroom and even some three-bedroom apartments in the same development!
• East-facing with spectacular views of London, including the O2, Cutty Sark, Greenwich Maritime, Royal Observatory, and Greenwich Park.
• East-facing apartments are more sought after in this development, as South & West facing apartments have limited views and experience noise pollution from Crossharbour DLR and the buses on the main road.
• A secure and safe building with 24-hour concierge, CCTV, individual video entry systems, a private residents' gymnasium, a private outdoor communal garden and bicycle storage.
• Much cheaper ongoing maintenance and service charge compared to other developments in the area that charge £8-12k per year in service charge!
• Unlike many other apartments in the area, the entire building has no cladding issues and has a recent EWS1 form confirming that no remedial works are required.
• The open-plan living, dining, and kitchen area is stylishly designed with wooden flooring, a feature wall, and spotlights.
• The kitchen is fully equipped with built-in Smeg & Electrolux appliances including an oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, and washer-dryer. The island provides additional built-in storage space.
• The bright and spacious entertainment area features large floor-to-ceiling windows and balcony doors.
• This particular apartment also has additional features such as a fully tiled kitchen, bathroom cabinets and a built-in library — all of which will be explained when viewing the property.
• Whilst this is a car-free development, there is also a private underground car park, where space may be reserved separately — otherwise there are other nearby parking options, including on-street parking which can be purchased by residents when required, as well as a secure car park.
A GREAT LOCATION
• The Liberty Building is in a fantastic location, part of a fast-changing district located on the banks of the River Thames and within a stone's throw of Canary Wharf.
• A short walk from numerous parks, including St John’s Park, Mudchute Farm & Park, Millwall Park, and Greenwich Park.
• A short walk from the growing number of amenities and services within Canary Wharf and the Isle of Dogs, boasting over 30 acres of parks, squares, and waterside promenades.
• All tastes can easily be catered for, from great bars and high-end restaurants to shopping and a wealth of leisure activities.
EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
• Canary Wharf is less than a 15-minute walk from the Liberty Building development.
• You’re well connected to the wider capital here, too, with the Jubilee Line, Docklands Light Railway (DLR), and Elizabeth Line services (formerly known as Crossrail), providing quick and easy access for residents.
• For internal and short-haul flight connections, London City Airport is less than half an hour away from the development via the Jubilee Line or DLR.
DINNER & DRINKS
• There are dozens of chic bars & cafes to enjoy on both sides of the river, and when hunger strikes you can be sure that you'll be well catered for with some of the best eateries in London.
• Examples of nearby high-end restaurants include Six by Nico, Goodmans, Boisdale, The Gun, Hawksmoor, Sticks & Sushi, Plateau, Royal China, Gaucho, Roka, Chai Ki, Scarpetta, and more.
• Other nearby restaurants include Nando's, Five Guys, Wagamama, Burger & Lobster, Firezza, Franco Manca, Wahaca, and Shake Shack, to name a few.
• A fantastic local program of music, film, theatre, dance, and art awaits. But if you're looking for something bigger, the O2 Arena is home to some of the best live entertainment in the world.
• Explore the glories of the River Thames by ferry or private boat — or with the regular riverboat services of the Thames Clipper.
• With more than 120 stores available at Canary Wharf, from small boutiques to designer labels, you'll be spoilt for choice.
• There are also local grocery stores including Waitrose, M&S, Asda (Superstore), Tesco, and Co-op plus a variety of independent stores.
Council Tax: F
Lease Remaining: 121
Current ground rent: £0.00 Per Year
Annual ground rent increase: 0%