RentalCosway Street, NW1 5NR
Cosway Street, NW1 5NR
*High Ceilings and Sash Windows in a Recently Refurbished Dual-Aspect 1-Bed* – Get an early look at this immaculate 1-bed with an excellent layout, a large separate kitchen, and a spacious storage area – just 5 minutes from both Marylebone Station and Edgware Road.
421 sq ft
- 1 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom
- A Short Walk to 5 Separate Tube Lines
- Additional Large Storage Room
- East and West-facing Dual Aspect
- Easy Access to Both Hyde Park and Regent's Park
- High Ceilings and Sash Windows Throughout
- Just a 5-Minute Walk from Marylebone and Edgware Road
- Separate Kitchen
- Only 5 Minutes from the Cross-Country Trains of Marylebone Station
Property DescriptionLooking for a recently refurbished 1-bed in the heart of NW1 – within easy reach of two expansive parks and 5 separate Tube lines?
This beautifully presented Marylebone apartment comes with high ceilings and Georgian sash windows throughout, a bright and spacious separate kitchen, and a large additional storage room.
As you step through onto the carpet floors of your new entrance hall, you'll find an extra-long separate storage room tucked away on your left, neatly hidden away behind a closing door.
To your right, you'll move through into the high-ceilinged reception room, with two sets of west-facing windows – perfectly placed to capture the afternoon light and the sunsets over the local area.