Looking for an opulent new home in a coveted location — just moments from the green open spaces of Hyde Park?
This immaculate 2-bed (975 sq ft) on the 1st floor comes with exceptionally high ceilings (3.92m), charming period interiors, and a west-facing balcony for the best of the warm evening sun.
Inside this desirable Notting Hill home, you’ll find:
• A west-facing open-plan living room with floor-to-ceiling windows and access to the balcony
• A wood-finished kitchen area with a semi-island breakfast bar
• A pristine family bathroom with large-format tiling and a glass-screen shower over a bath
• An east-facing master bedroom with integrated wardrobes and a carpet finish
• An east-facing bedroom/study
• And an additional mezzanine floor that can double as a guest sleeping area.
Beyond the walls of your charming new home, you couldn’t ask for a better location:
You’ll be just a 4-minute walk from 3 separate Tube Lines at Notting Hill Gate Station, giving you direct links to Oxford Street and Bank on the Central Line — or to Westminster and King’s Cross on the Circle and District Lines.
It’s only 4 minutes down to the expansive green spaces and lakes of the famous Hyde Park — and only moments from your doorstep to the lively shops, bars, and restaurants of Notting Hill and Holland Park.
This decadent apartment in a coveted Central London location comes with incredibly high ceilings, immaculate interiors, and the full natural light of its west-facing private balcony.
And that means a desirable property like this won’t be around for long.
So if you’re looking for a charming new home in a prime location — with transport, green spaces, and open water nearby — give us a call and we’ll take you for a tour.