5 Lockgate Road
• A collection of 112 brand-new apartments, from Studios up to 3-beds
• Expected completion from Q2, 2023
Looking for a high-end new home in a waterside development set within a landscaped park — with balcony views, floor-to-ceiling windows, and a dockside plaza?
Savoy House is the newest addition to the highly anticipated Chelsea Creek development, just moments from the Overground, the River Thames, and the popular bars and restaurants of King’s Road.
Designed by award-winning architects Squire & Partners, Chelsea Creek takes its inspiration from the canals of Amsterdam and Copenhagen, spanning 7.8 acres of carefully landscaped courtyards, parks, gardens, and water features.
In and around the space at Chelsea Creek, you’ll find contemporary apartments overlooking tree-lined promenades and restful canal waterways, carefully crafted outdoor spaces, and an aesthetic that marries the European style of waterside living to the modern urban surroundings of a capital city.
In the development itself, you’ll find a range of high-spec apartments with luxury interiors inspired by the Art Deco era — from stylish Studios to immaculate 3-beds.
Inside these brand-new apartments, you’ll find:
• Private balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows in every home — many of which have direct views over the development’s charming waterways and canals
• Custom-designed shaker-style kitchens — with feature-lit cabinetry, integrated wine coolers, and a full range of integrated appliances by Siemens and Miele
• Luxury bathrooms and en-suites with porcelain tiling and stylish brass fittings
• And open-plan living rooms with engineered wood flooring and floor-to-ceiling windows.
Beyond the walls of these high-spec apartments, you’ll be a part of the Chelsea Creek residents’ community, along with all the facilities and amenities that entails. As a resident of Savoy House, you’ll have access to:
• A Residents’ Swimming Pool
• A Residents’ Gym, Sauna, Steam Room, and Treatment Room
• A Residents’ Lounge with Wi-Fi
• A Landscaped Park with Waterways
• A Dockside Plaza
• And a 24-hour Concierge Service.
You’ll be just a 3-minute walk from the Overground at Imperial Wharf Station, giving you direct links across the city through Kensington, Hampstead, Camden, and Shoreditch — or it’s just a 15-minute walk to the District Line at Fulham Broadway.
It’s only 5 minutes on foot to the green open spaces of the nearby Imperial Park — and only 6 minutes down to the sweeping bends of the River Thames itself.
And of course, you’ll be perfectly placed for all of the city conveniences that a Zone 2 property in an affluent area provides — from the boutique shops and eateries of the popular King’s Road to the riverside walks and spectacular views of your position close to the Thames.
Savoy House at Chelsea Creek is set to be an astonishing new waterside community in the heart of a coveted West London area — with landscaped gardens, high-end properties, and a wealth of on-site facilities and amenities for its residents.
And that means this collection of premium new homes won’t be around for long.
So if you’re looking for high-end living in a brand-new community — with transport, green spaces, and the river all moments from your door — give us a call and we’ll show you everything life at Savoy House has to offer.