Looking for a brand-new home with natural surroundings – in a vibrant new riverside community within reach of the city?
Set in the heart of the flourishing Poplar and Canning Town areas, the upcoming Poplar Riverside development is a 20-acre regeneration scheme that’s designed for a balanced life – with over half of the site dedicated to open space.
You’ll find a new riverside walk along the bends of the adjacent River Lea, hundreds of trees across landscaped parkland and walkways – as well as a 2.5-acre riverside park, and over 5,000 square feet of grassy lawns.
You’ll find a dedicated local scene of cafés, restaurants, and shops on-site, with a new riverside pub nestled in the 500-metre riverside walkway.
You can stroll through the play areas and habitat features of The Green Link with over 6,000 square feet of rain garden – or relax and mingle in the new 10,000-sq-ft public square, a dedicated communal hub for public performances, outdoor dining, or remote working.
Poplar Riverside is an expansive new development – a collection of over 2,800 new Suites, 1-beds, 2-beds, and 3-bed apartments.
Inside these high-end new apartments, you’ll find:
• Bespoke designed kitchens with appliances by Bosch
• Timber-effect flooring and LED downlighters
• Underfloor heating and Video Door Entry System
• Interior designed bathrooms and en-suites with Kohler brassware
• And a private balcony with lighting in every apartment.
Beyond the walls of your brand-new home, you’ll find a huge range of on-site facilities and amenities spread across the two floors of The Riverside Club – a 16,000-sq-ft community hub designed for work, relaxation, and socialising. As a resident of Poplar Riverside, you’ll have access to:
• A 20-metre Indoor Swimming Pool
• A dedicated Spa Facility – with a Sauna, Steam Room, and a Vitality Pool
• 1,000 square feet of Flexible Co-working Spaces – with meeting rooms and games rooms
• The Great Room – a bustling Residents’ Lounge and Breakout Zone
• A 13-seat Private Cinema Room
• And a 24-hour Concierge Service.
You’ll be less than a mile from the DLR at Canning Town Station for quick links to the city through Bank – and just 12 minutes from the bustling centre of Canary Wharf by bike.
Beyond the green open spaces of the development itself, it’s just a short walk over to the nearby Star Lane Park – or to the famous nature reserve at the Limmo Peninsular Ecological Park.
And of course, you’ll be just moments away from the River Lea itself – the sweeping bends and natural waters that cover two sides of this riverside development.
This highly anticipated new Poplar development comes with green parkland, social spaces, and an enviable position on the banks of a natural river.
So if you’re looking for a high-end new home in a vibrant new riverside community, give us a call and we’ll show you everything life at Poplar Riverside has to offer.