*A contract reassignment with expected completion in Q1–Q2, 2023.*
Looking for a generous new home in an extravagant country mansion — with over 400 acres of historic parkland just outside your door?
This large and high-spec 1-bed (718 sq ft) set in a Grade II-listed Georgian building comes with north-facing countryside views, incredible architectural surroundings, and access to a full range of high-end residents’ facilities and amenities.
Trent Park is one of the latest new developments from the renowned Berkeley Homes Group, with over 250 new homes set in the picturesque natural surroundings of more than 400 acres of green parkland, cosy woodland, and open lakes — while still within easy reach of the Tube and Central London.
Inside this high-end property, you’ll find:
• A spacious living room with north-facing views over the North Lawn and The Lake
• An open-plan kitchen with a three-sided countertop
• A north-facing master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom
• An additional, convenient WC
• And an enclosed utility/storage closet.
Beyond the walls of your spacious new home, you’ll be a part of the Trent Park residents’ community, along with all the facilities and amenities that entails. As a resident of Trent Park, you’ll have access to:
• An Outdoor Swimming Pool set in private and peaceful surroundings
• Fully renovated historic Tennis Courts
• A fully equipped residents-only Gym at The Orangery Building
• Over 400 acres of parkland, woodland, and lakes on your doorstep
• A daily Shuttle Service to Oakwood Tube Station
• And 24-hour Estate Security.
It’s less than a mile to the Piccadilly Line at either Oakwood or Cockfosters Station, giving you direct links into the city centre through King’s Cross, Covent Garden, and Kensington — or even as far as Heathrow Airport with a single train.
It’s just a 25-minute drive to the extensive shopping experience at Brent Cross — and only 14 minutes by car to the M25 for easy access to cross-country trips.
This spacious and high-end home with beautiful and inspiring surroundings comes with an en-suite bathroom, plenty of interior space, and north-facing views of the historic gardens and the lake.
And that means a property like this won’t be around for long.
So if you’re looking for a generous new home set in a peaceful haven with a picturesque backdrop — but one that’s still within easy reach of the city — give us a call and we’ll show you everything life at Trent Park has to offer.