• A collection of brand-new apartments from Studios up to 3-beds
• Available with a low initial deposit of just 5% – with a further 5% payable 12 months later
Looking for a high-end new home in a fast-selling new development – with dual-aspect skyline views, designer interiors, and an incredible array of on-site amenities that includes access to a 4-star hotel and a 160-year-old listed pub?
The Aspen at Consort Place is the newest addition to the affluent Canary Wharf area – and it’s set to be one of the tallest and most striking new buildings in the Isle of Dogs skyline.
Designed by award-winning architects Pilbrow & Partners (the creative minds behind the UCL Hospital), The Aspen stretches across 63 floors of its unique petal-shaped design – a feature that gives most of the apartments their own fantastic dual-aspect views.
In and around the space at Consort Place, you’ll find landscaped public spaces with feature trees, a new communal square surrounded by a health centre, and the historic style and character of The North Pole – a carefully restored and preserved public house that’s over 160 years old.
And at the top of this iconic new development, you’ll take in the far-reaching sights of the city skyline from the opulent interiors and double-height ceilings of the 63rd-floor Aspen Paramount – a breath-taking sky lounge with unobscured panoramic scenes stretching across 180 degrees of horizon views.
In the development itself, you’ll find a range of high-spec apartments with award-winning interior design from Hirsch Bender Associates – from stylish Studios to immaculate 3-beds.
Inside these designer apartments, you’ll find:
• Spectacular dual-aspect views in the majority of homes – from the iconic skyline of Canary Wharf and the City of London to the Olympic Park and Greenwich Peninsula
• Open-plan living rooms with engineered wood flooring and floor-to-ceiling windows
• Bespoke designer kitchens with LED-lit cabinetry, engineered marble worktops, and a full range of integrated appliances by Siemens
• Luxury bathrooms and en-suites with porcelain and marble-effect finishes
• And impeccable interiors from world-renowned designers – with materials and colour palettes inspired by the historic trade and shipping industries of its dockside location.
Beyond the walls of these high-end apartments, you’ll be a part of The Aspen residential community, along with all the facilities and amenities that entails. As a resident of the The Aspen, you’ll have access to:
• The spectacular Aspen Paramount – a 63rd-floor Sky Lounge with double-height ceilings and panoramic views of the city skyline
• A Residents’ Wellness Centre – including a Gym, Sauna, Steam Room, and Vitality Pool
• A Residents’ Screening Room
• A sophisticated Winter Garden and communal areas
• A Residents’ Family Area – including a Games Room and an Indoor and Outdoor Play Area
• A Private Dining and Wine Tasting Room
• Cycle Storage with secure access
• And a 24/7 Concierge Service.
And as if that wasn’t enough, you’ll also have access to the 4-star hotel services and experience at the adjoining Dorsett Hotel – one of Asia’s fastest growing international hospitality groups.
With its hotel bars, restaurant, meeting rooms, and gym (as well as its own 21st-floor Sky Bar with picture-perfect views), the high-end Dorsett Hotel adds an extra level of exceptional service and enviable facilities just moments from your own front door.
Outside of the The Aspen development itself, you couldn’t ask for a better location:
You’ll be just 11 minutes from the Jubilee Line at Canary Wharf Station for direct links across the city through Westminster and Oxford Street – or just a 6-minute walk from South Quays DLR Station for quick trips to Bank or Stratford.
It’s just a 7-minute walk to the open waters of the nearby South Dock – or down to the sweeping bends of the River Thames itself.
And of course, you’ll be just minutes away from the central hub of the Canary Wharf area – with all of its high-street shopping malls, boutique stores, luxury restaurants, and lively cafés and bars.
The Aspen at Consort Place is set to be an astonishing new residential community in the heart of the already-impressive Canary Wharf district – with high-end homes, staggering views, and an incredible array of services and amenities for its residents.
And that means this collection of premium new homes won’t be around for long.
So if you’re looking for high-end living in one of London’s most coveted new developments – with transport, open waters, and a vibrant new community at your door – give us a call and we’ll show you everything life at The Aspen has to offer.