Looking for a recently redecorated apartment with a west-facing garden terrace – with easy access to 3 separate train lines, and a choice of green parks and open spaces within reach of your doorstep?
This furnished ground-floor 2-bed in the heart of North London comes with wooden flooring and double glazing, two double bedrooms and a separate kitchen, and on-street residents' parking.
Set on a popular residential road just off the high street (perfectly placed between Holloway Road and Finsbury Park), this bright and sunny North London apartment puts the best of both worlds just minutes from your door – the peaceful natural spaces of Whittington Park and Finsbury Park, with the busy high-street shopping of Holloway Road and the convenient transport links of Finsbury Park Station.
Inside this immaculately presented property, you'll find:
* A spacious, west-facing living room with wooden flooring – with French windows leading out to the terrace
* A private, west-facing garden terrace to capture the best of the afternoon light – fully enclosed and paved in brick
* A separate, fully fitted kitchen with its own access to the garden * including a full-height fridge-freezer, an extractor over a hob and an oven, and integrated cabinetry over a spacious corner worktop
* 2 double bedrooms with wooden flooring and fitted wardrobes
* A separate entrance hall
* And a family bathroom finished in white – with a wall-mounted cabinet, and marble-effect tiling on the floors.
Beyond the walls of your pristine new home, you couldn't ask for a better location:
You'll be just a 13-minute walk from the Victoria Line, Overground, and National Rail at Finsbury Park, giving you quick links across the city through King's Cross, Oxford Street, and Victoria – and just a 15-minute walk to the Piccadilly Line at Holloway Road, for direct trips to Covent Garden, Leicester Square, or even as far as Heathrow Airport.
It's just a short walk to a selection of local parks and green spaces (including Whittington Park, Gillespie Park, and Wray Crescent) – and only 14 minutes to the vast open spaces of the famous Finsbury Park itself, putting over a hundred acres of natural beauty within easy reach of your doorstep.
This charming 2-bed in the heart of the lively Holloway area comes with a west-facing aspect with plenty of light, easy access to multiple train lines and green open spaces, and your own private garden terrace.
And that means a property like this won't be on the market for long.
So if you're looking for a gorgeous ground-floor apartment with your own outdoor terrace and quick links through the city – in a thriving local area that's surrounded by green spaces – give us a call and we'll take you for a tour.