RentalRathbone Street, W1T 1NA
11 Rathbone Street
Rathbone Street, W1T 1NA
*Full Natural Light with an East and West-facing Dual-Aspect* – Get an early look at this fully furnished and well-presented Fitzrovia 1-bed with wooden floors and on-street residents' parking – in a prime Central London location just 5 minutes from Oxford Street and Goodge Street Station.
- 1 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom
- 2nd-floor Apartment
- East and West-facing Dual Aspect
- East-facing Living Room for Maximum Natural Light
- Just a 5-Minute Walk from the Northern Line at Goodge Street
- Only 14 Minutes from the 400-Acre Regent's Park
- Only 5 Minutes from Oxford Street
- Set in the Highly Desirable W1 Post Code
- West-facing Bedroom to Capture the Afternoon Sun
- Wooden Flooring Throughout
Property DescriptionLooking for a bright and spacious dual-aspect apartment with east and west-facing natural light – with Oxford Street and Tottenham Court Road just moments from your door?
This charming, 2nd-floor 1-bed in the heart of the fashionable Fitzrovia area comes with wooden flooring and full furnishings, a spacious open-plan living room and kitchen, and on-street residents' parking.
Set on a secluded side road just off Charlotte Street in the highly coveted W1 post code (perfectly placed between Goodge Street, Tottenham Court Road, and Oxford Circus), this Central London apartment lies just moments from every city convenience you'd expect – with the extensive shopping experience of Oxford Street just a 5-minute walk from your door.
Inside this gorgeous Zone 1 property, you'll find: